The traditional open-air summer reading room of Klaipėda County Ieva Simonaitytė Public Library will be located in the Menų zona (Arts Zone) in Nida, on the shores of the Curonian Lagoon, from 26th of June to 21th of August. The reading room will be open on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
In the reading room we invite you to:
- Read books, newspapers and magazines, as well as borrow them home.
- Play board games and outdoor games with the whole family.
- Participate in free educational activities, organised by Klaipeda region library educators and Family LAB Academy.
- Meet for coffee and conversations with friends and family.
- Stop for a break while cycling or walking.